Physiotherapist & Pilates Instructor
Biomechanical Analysis, Physiotherapists, Pilates, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, Strength & Conditioning, Women’s Health
Rita is a British trained Physiotherapist who returned home to Hong Kong after working in the National Health Service (NHS) and private physiotherapy practices in the United Kingdom. She provides holistic treatments and rehabilitation, combining manual therapy and exercise programs for clients. She specifically treats musculoskeletal issues, sports injuries, pre and post-natal mothers and chronic respiratory diseases. As a qualified Pilates instructor and registered ballet teacher, she has a keen interest in conditioning and performance enhancement for dancers or athletes alike.
- MSc. in Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) (Oxford Brookes University)
- MSc. in Sports Medicine and Health Science (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling Foundation Course (Breeze Academy – Federation of Holistic Therapists Accredited Short Course)
- Pre Hospital Immediate Care in Sport Course (The Rugby Football Union)
- BASI Pilates Instructor (Mat Work and Equipment)
- Registered Dance Teacher (Royal Academy of Dance – UK)
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies (Royal Academy of Dance)
Areas of Expertise
English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Achievements & Experience
Rita started her Pilates journey in 2012 and became a qualified Pilates instructor in Hong Kong. Her experience as a Pilates Instructor and Sports Trainer ignited a drive to deepen her knowledge and passion for wellness. She followed her passion and trained as a Physiotherapist. She worked in the NHS, private physiotherapy practice and rugby clubs in the United Kingdom. She combines hands-on treatments and exercise therapy utilising the Pilates method and an evidence-based approach to facilitate clients’ goals.
Rita has danced ballet since her childhood and pursued her dream to be a ballet teacher. With her background in Pilates and sports medicine, she provides dancers and athletes with conditioning programs to enhance their performance and prevent injuries.
To make an appointment with Rita, Contact Us or WhatsApp us at +852 6996 0495