Lucy Baker is a former Olympic Medical Team Physiotherapist London 2012 and Team Physiotherapist for the England National 7’s Rugby Team. Having trained in the United Kingdom, she is a highly skilled manual therapist and diagnostician who likes to treat sport related musculoskeletal injuries, chronic pain, spinal issues and exercise rehabilitation in all patient groups including core exercise training. She enjoys challenging cases that demand her strong diagnostic skills and expert management.
- Physiotherapy (BSc) University of East Anglia, United Kingdom 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate Advanced Neuromuscular Physiotherapy – University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) – United Kingdom
- Cognitive Functional Approach to Pain Management, United Kingdom
- Mindfulness for Healthy Living – United Kingdom
Areas of Expertise
- Olympic Medical Team Physiotherapist London 2012
- Team Physiotherapist for the National 7’s Rugby Team
- National Level League Field Hockey Player
- British National Level Ranked Tennis Player
She started her career working in the National Health Service (NHS) and in private practice where she gained invaluable experience in medical and orthopaedic related physiotherapy. Lucy’s own athletic success fueled her passion for sports physiotherapy being a former Olympic team Physiotherapist and the Team Physiotherapist for the National 7’s Rugby Team.
These roles encompassed the management of elite level athletes in an acute on-field environment, injury rehabilitation with a full return to sport and a pro-active role in injury prevention. She brings this expertise to PhysioMotion to help patients regain full fitness in musculoskeletal conditions especially spinal issues, joint injuries, orthopaedic post-operative care and sports rehabilitation.
To make an appointment with Lucy, Contact Us or WhatsApp us at +852 6996 0495