Lucas is an avid athlete having competed at collegiate level in the Men’s 100m and 200m events. He brings his passion for sports performance, fitness, nutrition and remedial massage therapy to PhysioMotion. Using the perfect combination of scientific knowledge and intuition, Lucas is able to use his expert soft tissue massage techniques to alleviate muscular tension, chronic pain and enhance performance.
Lucas is also available for personal training focusing on dynamic stability, global strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Bachelor of Food and Nutritional Science (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Certificate in Stretching and Flexibility Coaching (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Stretching Instructor (IPTFA)
- Sport Massage Therapy Instructor – Level One (IPTFA)
- Physical Fitness Foundation Certification (HKPFA)
Areas of Expertise
- Sports massage: pre & post-competition, soft tissue recovery from training
- Remedial massage: soft tissue injuries, chronic muscular tightness, neck & back pain
- Personal training: strength & conditioning, cardiovascular fitness, injury rehabilitation, functional training & mobility
Chinese (Cantonese) & English
Lucas’ first degree in nutrition gives him the ideal platform to help clients achieve their health goals synergistically through dietary counselling, personal training and massage therapy. His ultimate goal is to provide a solid framework for clients to feel supported through their journey to life long lasting wellness.
To make an appointment with Lucas, Contact Us or WhatsApp us at +852 6996 0495