Jason joins PhysioMotion as an experienced Clinical Nutritionist and Educator at Chinese University School of Continuing and Professional Studies. As a nutritionist, he is able to help people achieve their health goals through dietary and lifestyle modification using evidence based research. He focuses on personalising each client’s plan based on your health goals and medical history using targeted nutrient specific functional foods. When needed, Jason is able to apply his expert nutraceutical prescription skills to advise on supplements. His previous employment at a multinational pharmaceutical company offers great insight into the industry to ensure safety, quality and best standards.
- Master of Science in Nutrition, Food Science & Technology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutritional Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Professional Diploma in Genetics Counselling, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
Areas of expertise
- Sports nutrition & performance
- Weight management & well-being
- Nutraceutical & supplement prescription
- Nutritional genomics testing & counselling
- Gut & digestive health management – digestive problems, microbiome imbalance, irritable bowel syndrome
- Hormonal imbalance: Hyper/ hypo thryroidism, menopause, age-specific hormonal imbalances
- Skin health & anti-aging
- Allergy sensitivities
- Autoimmune issues:
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Paediatric care:
- Weight management & general health
- Skin health issues
- Autoimmune diseases
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD / ADD)
Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) & English
Jason is also a Fitness Nutrition Specialist who is able to work with athletes to achieve optimal performance. As a keen sportsman himself, he is able to advise on a dietary plan to minimise injury, improve healing and recovery. He works with PhysioMotion’s patients on a nutritional protocol pre and post-surgery to maximise healing.
In line with the progression of medicine to be targeted, specific and individualised, Jason is also a qualified Nutritional Genomics Counsellor. He is able to offer nutritional genetic testing with Hong Kong’s most internationally accredited genetic testing laboratories or laboratories based abroad. Using the most innovative scientific knowledge, he is able to advise on the role of epigenetic factors on your specific genes in relation to your nutritional health.
At PhysioMotion, Jason is able to ensure optimal health of your children – he has extensive experience in nutritional needs of children from allergy testing and sensitivity, ADHD, auto-immune diseases to weight management.
Through a deep understanding of your health, dietary and lifestyle modifications combined with your genetic information, at PhysioMotion Jason can vastly improve your health span.
To make an appointment with Jason, Contact Us or WhatsApp us at +852 6996 0495