Amy is an American who has lived abroad much of her life and been based in Hong Kong since 2002. She is a Clinical Nutritionist and researcher specializing in personalized, evidenced-based nutrition, nutritional biochemistry, and nutritional genomics. She is able to help clients achieve optimal health, longevity and vitality.
- Master’s of Science in Human Nutrition (summa cum laude) from the University of Bridgeport
- J.D. from Yale Law School
- Institute for Functional Medicine -Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (IFM AFMCP)
- Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics certified
- DUTCH (hormone testing) certified
Areas of Expertise
- Functional nutrition to support chronic inflammatory conditions:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Dyslipidemia & hypertension
- Insulin Resistance & metabolic syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome & SIBO
- Optimal Digestion & Microbiome
- Nutrition for Increasing Longevity (anti-aging), Vitality and Healthspan
- Nutritional Genomics
- Graduating summa cum laude in her Master’s of Nutrition Program at the prestigious University of Bridgeport
- Consulting Nutritionist & Clinical Advisor to international firms
- Member of the American Nutrition Association
- Member of the Hong Kong Nutrition Association
Amy’s clinical practice focuses on nutritional therapy for chronic inflammatory conditions, and nutritional genomics for health optimizers.
She has trained with the Institute for Functional Medicine, and uses a functional nutrition approach to help her clients reverse inflammation, restore immune balance, improve digestive function, nourish the microbiome, markedly improve wellbeing and healthspan by optimizing energy levels and vitality.
More specifically, Amy has a special interest in the role that nutrition plays in developing and supporting the microbiome, or the community of micro-organisms that reside in the intestine, and their effects on whole body systems e.g., gut-joint, gut-brain and gut-skin axis.
She also serves as an advisor to organizations that are bringing nutrition science to the market and enjoys collaborating with other researchers in the nutrition field. As part of that role, Amy focuses on nutrition for extending healthspan and vitality including extensive research on nutrients that halt cellular aging.
To make an appointment with Amy, Contact Us or WhatsApp us at +852 6996 0495